There are a number of jobs (please see below) that are required to be done at Woodmarsh now that all the seasons have come to an end.
There will be people down the ground from 9:00 - so if you are available to spend an hour or two or maybe longer at any point during the day your help would be gratefully received (plus a free cup of tea !)
· Back Office – general clean up & tidy · Toilets – Clean
· Kitchen / Hospitality – Clean / Chair repair
· Patio Area. - general tidy up
Please can anyone bring cleaning materials, the club will re-imburse minor expenditure. There is a small hoover at Woodmarsh
· Litter – Whole site + Bin empty · Strimming / Fence overhangs – Whole site
· Tree Cutting
Please bring petrol strimmers / hedge trimmers. Chainsaw for tree cutting ?
· Fence Gaps – zip ties will be provided unless anyone has anything better ?
· Car Park – Gravel is being delivered before the 7th. Spades & wheel barrows please to spread about. Note, further stone will be delivered at a later date to further improve the car park area. · Store Room / Goals / Corner Flags – Sort out, remove excess, bag per age group ?